Hello and welcome to today’s blog on blogging beatitudes.
The beatitudes,originally refer to the sermon Jesus gave on the mount when he began blessing in accordance to the various category of people.(Matt. 5:1-12)
The blogging beatitudes are the blessings and promises to various category of bloggers.
- Blessed are the poor in spirit,who blog about their mistakes,for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are those who mourn,to get people reading their blogs,for they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are the meek,who do not blog to show off or reveal their status,for they shall inherit the earth.
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness on their blog for they shall be satisfied.
- Blessed are the merciful,who try to read other person’s blog,for they shall receive mercy.
- Blessed are the pure in heart,who blog to help others,for they shall see God.
- Blessed are the peacemakers,who blog to extend love 💖 and prevent hate,for they shall be called sons of God.
- Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake (for blogging about Jesus),for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you or utter all kind of hateful comments on your blog falsely on my account.
- Rejoice and be glad,for your reward is great in heaven,for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Those are the blogging beatitudes.
Thanks for reading and welcome to a new week.
Join me on Wattpad: a free, mobile app for reading and sharing stories.You could also get to write your own stories and allow them to be read by thousands of persons.You would be able to read books from great authors Click to join me on watt pad.
I hope to see you soon on wattpad.
Bye for now.
Do anyone remember the rapture or the events that would take place during it?
At first,let me give answer to the question of ‘what is rapture?’.Rapture means ‘caught up’.It is derived from the Latin word ‘rapturo’ which means to be caught up.It is a belief adopted by Christians.It entails the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to bring the Saints to the kingdom.
Features of the Rapture
- It is a sudden event
- It would cause confusion in the world.
- It is unexpected
- It has no set time
Since this event has no set time,then Christians who would like to reign with him should be ready and prepared at all times of their lives. People who are still sinning would not be caught up on that day.You may be wondering why it seems very much important to be caught up with Christ. This is because raptured souls would be free from every form of sorrow, commotion,suffering,sickness,diseases,etc. that would affect the world.
Christians are enjoined to live their lives more like Jesus to be able to reign with him.
Growing up as a teenager,I had always wanted to be a poet.When I read poems written by great poets,I tell myself “why can’t you write your own poem,it looks so easy to write a poem”.
To many people, poems may look very easy to compose when they are being read but trying to compose one by yourself seems difficult.You do not know how to start or where to start from.
Not to worry,in today’s post I’m looking at the 10 steps to becoming a poet.
Before moving ahead to take these steps,you should be a lover and reader of poems.
Your #1 step is to know your subject matter.Without this basic step you may find it hard to write anything because your poem centres on it.
Having taken this step,you can move ahead to the other steps:
- Pick up your pen
- Write out all your ideas on the subject matter in a separate sheet of paper.It doesn’t really matter if they are not very much arranged.Just write them down as it comes to your brain.
- Re-arrange your ideas starting from the least important to the most important.For instance, a poem about your mother may begin by mentioning the role of your mother in your birth,cradle and childhood.
- Organize your arranged ideas (using figures of speech) into lines and stanza.
- Proof-read your poem for mistakes and errors. You may use poems (related to your subject matter) by great poets to compare.
- Share your poem with others,probably your friends, relatives. You may submit your poems on poem publishing platforms like Poe2gether.
- Do not stop at just one.Continue to write poems, remember “Practice makes perfect “
- Make your mind open to ideas.Think outside the box.
- Write at least a poem a day no matter how short it looks.
The steps I just gave has helped me in learning to write poems and I think it would be helpful to you also if you follow them carefully.
Remember,becoming a great poet does not happen in a day.It takes a lot of effort.
If this post has been helpful to you please give a comment or like the post.
O my God
You are who you are
None is like you are
None to compare with your glory
Or to tell the story
Of your creation
O my God
You formed all thing
Out of nothing
But by your word
And only you my Lord
Will I worship
O my God
You know all time
You shape all time
To work with your plan
In all the span
Of the world
O my God
You are one forever
None to contend with you, never
None to stand in your holy place
But all to praise
Your hallowed name